Sith Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG for the Sith Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Industries and Prices for play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Ramus
Admin

Industries and Prices for  play Empty
PostSubject: Industries and Prices for play   Industries and Prices for  play EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Vibroblades-150
Lightsaber-525
Blaster Pistol-100
Blaster Rifles-275
Bacta (Medicine)-100
Thermal Detonator-200
Seismic Charges-350
Cortosis Mining-125
Starfighters-250
Star Destroyers-550
Stationary Space Station-500
Death Star-1250
Proton Torpedoes-150
Cluster Missiles-275
Jedi Academy-750
Sith Academy-750
Spice Mining-75
Lumber-50
Agriculture-50
Synox (Poison)-150
Cloning-400
Space Expansion Capability-275
Space Colonies-550
Planetary Colonies-1025
Antimatter-350
Antimatter Bomb-600
Ion-225
Hypermatter-525
Tractor Beam-300
Small Droid Factory-100
Droid Factory-275
Driod Army-625
Deflector Shields-225

These are the Industries. The numbers next to them are the amound of Research Points you must have in order to buy them. Each player gets 250 Research points every week and start off with 250. Darth Revan will explain these industries and how they will help. Or he will tell me and have me announce it. Any questions will be asked to me as i am also the Role Play Official.

Darth Ramus.

Last edited by Darth Ramus on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

Darth Revan

PostSubject: Re: Industries and Prices for play   Industries and Prices for  play EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:12 am

ok, here goes, basically the big thing here is that the Jedi and Sith Academy industries actually supply you with force wielding soliders, this will work this way, force influenced armies get more dice rolls to get two of the same specified number. Understand? Any other questions or cool ideas for other industries please talk to me. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://sithacademyrpg.rpg-board.net
DV

PostSubject: Re: Industries and Prices for play   Industries and Prices for  play EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:20 am

Love how you guys have taken my system and really turned it into something that fits Star Wars.

Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Darth Ramus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Industries and Prices for play   Industries and Prices for  play EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:57 am

There also will be a system in place where I as the Role Play Official will control how different things effect your dice rolls. I will keep track of all your industries in order to insure that the proper dice roll is done. When attempting an attack you will inform ME before you roll the dice so that you know just how many dice to roll.
Back to top Go down
Githany

Githany

PostSubject: Re: Industries and Prices for play   Industries and Prices for  play EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:15 am

very good, so now all we need is Ramus to post the rules and we should be set for this thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Industries and Prices for play   Industries and Prices for  play Empty

Back to top Go down

Industries and Prices for play
Page 1 of 1