Sith Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG for the Sith Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations of the Role Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Ramus
Admin

Rules and Regulations of the Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations of the Role Play   Rules and Regulations of the Role Play EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:59 am

In the Role play we have set up there are obviously rules that need to be followed. They are as follows

1. When attacking a NON PLAYING CHARACTER! In otherwords an area that is not controlled by a nation then you roll the dice 6 times and call for either two of the same even numbers or two of the same odd numbers. If you get that then you take over if not then you may try again or wait till later.

2. If you send double the number of troops into an area than are stationed there and you are attacking then you (In the case of an NPC) are allowed to roll 12 dice and call for two of the same even or two of the same odd numbers.

3. When attacking a normal player you must role 4 dice and call 1 of the numbers correctly and then the player has a chance to defend by rolling 6 dice and calling 1 correct number. This is unless you outnumber them by at least a 2-1 ratio. If you do that it is like trying to take over an NPC character. 6 rolls call either two of the same even or two of the same odd numbers. (You do not need to be specific just say "I call for two even numbers" or "I call for two odd numbers")

4. You may attack whatever you wish so long as you inform the Role Play official first. (Thats me. Darth Ramus)

5. Every week (On every saturday excluding this first saturday) you take half of your ORIGINAL amount of money you had and add it to however much you happen to have left. That will be your amount of currency. If you money you WILL have to keep track of how much you spend and suptract it from your total.

6. Every week (Again every saturday) You will add 250 Research Points and 100 Diplomacy points (DP is used for Population increase). To use these you will contact the Role Play Official (Again Me. Darth Ramus). Also when you buy a new industry it will become active the following week. So if you were to buy one sunday you would have to wait till the next saturday in order for it to be fully operational.

7. If you wish to make a purchase of Military you will inform the Role play official so he can plug the numbers into his nice equation and give you your new military numbers.

8 TELL NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE about your stats or Industries. Your Industries can be destroyed by other players. You do not want that to happen. However if you are the person who destroyed the industry of another person you can not use your Research points that week.

9. As for Industries if you have any of these industries you will contact me about them before any given dice roll so i can determine the amount of rolls you get compaired to the other person. If you have Light Saber, Sith or Jedi Academy, or Death Star Industries inform me.

10. The Industry of Cloning will increase your Population and Military by a certain amount every week. The Role Play official will contact players personally about this. The Droid industries will increase your military by a certain amount every week. Same rule applies. Contact the Role Play official about it and he will give you your new numbers every saturday.

11.If there are any questions about the game or any questions about Industries... Well lets just say if there are any questions ASK ME!!!!! DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK! WE DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE MISINFORMED OR DO NOT TRY TO BE INFORMED! thank you. Thats all. HAVE FUN! And dont kill TOO many people. lol!
Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations of the Role Play
Page 1 of 1